Ease of use
We have made every effort to make this site accessible and easy to use for everyone, no matter what browser you choose to use, and whether or not you have any disabilities.
All pages on this site should be valid to Extensible Hyper Text Mark-up Language (XHTML) 1.0 Transitional and use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
Please note that, unless otherwise stated, all links will open within the same browser window.
Help with accessible techniques and technologies
For information on how to optimise your website user experience see the BBC My web My way website.
Increasing text size
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you should adjust your browser's settings.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, go to the View menu, select Text Size and select Increase as many times as you wish.
- If you use Opera, go to the View menu, select Zoom and select one of the options over 100%.
If you have any difficulties using this site that you believe we could address, please let us know.
It would be helpful if your email contained the following:
- the URL(s)(web address) of the page(s) that you are having difficulties with
- the nature of your disability
- a description of the problem area
If you have a solution to suggest, please feel free to do so.
Contact the Webmaster via the following address: DfTEducation@dft.gsi.gov.uk